Deadline for Abstract Submission
May 24 (Wed), 2023
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
June 30 (Fri), 2023
- AKI Epidemiology
- Research in AKI (basic, translational, clinical including clinical trials)
- AKI Diagnosis & AKI Medical Therapy
- RRT (technique characteristics, applications and targeted interventions, research)
- General Critical Care
- Nursing Issues (education, training, care delivery)
Abstract Submission Process
If you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
Submission & Confirmation
After your abstract submission, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
To review or modify your submitted abstracts, visit 'My Page'.
An acceptance notification will be sent to you via e-mail.
Abstract Submission Guideline
PLEASE REVIEW ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW FOR SUBMITTING YOUR ABSTRACT
- Online abstract submissions are required.
- Deadline: abstracts MUST BE RECEIVED no later than May 24 (Wed), 2023.
- Acceptance Notification: notification of acceptance will be mailed by June 30 (Fri), 2023.
- Registration: presenting authors must pay a registration fee.
- Publication: abstracts will be published as submitted. Proof and edit your submission accordingly.
- Submission: many of the fields in the Abstract Form are required. Your form will not submit until it is complete. Please press the submit button only once.
- Modification: you can modify your abstract until the deadline for abstract submission.
- Withdrawal: written request by email is fully required.
- Presentation Guideline: upon acceptance, additional information will be forthcoming regarding preparation and presentation of your abstract.
- For additional information or if you are unable to complete an online submission contact:
APAC 2023 Secretariat
4Fl. 10, Yeoksam-ro 7-gil, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, 06244, Korea
Tel: +82-2-3452-7312 | Fax: +82-2-521-8683
Content of the Abstract
- Language: the abstract must be written in English.
- Author: author list is limited to 10.
- Topic: please indicate the subject category your abstract most closely represents.
- Title: a concise title not exceeding 30 words.
- Length of body: the body of the abstract is limited to 2500 characters (includes table characters and spaces).
- Body of abstract: purpose of the study, methods used, summary of the results and conclusion reached.
- Capital: capitalize the first word of the title/heading and of any subtitle/subheading.
- Abbreviation: use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- References: references and credits MUST NOT be included in the abstract.
- Formula: formulas should be avoided.
- Table/Figure: only up to one optional figure or table (jpg, jpeg, png or gif only) to support abstracts may be included.